Debbie Waitkus, Founder/CEO of Golf for Cause is a speaker, author and business-golf expert who helps others use golf to achieve objectives ~ “Turn Golf into Gold®.”
Keynote Speaker ● Seminar Leader ● Emcee ● Moderator
Waitkus, whose professional background includes tenure as president of a successful mortgage banking firm, is also the author of GET YOUR GOLF ON! ~ Your Guide to Getting in the Game and a contributing author to the EWGA Foundation's book: TEEING UP FOR SUCCESS.
As a speaker, she skillfully weaves golf stories into lessons ranging from business and personal development to player development. New, aspiring and hesitant golfers attest that Debbie demystifies golf and rolls out an oversized welcome mat. A seasoned presenter, she has the ability to share information in an upbeat way that resonates well with
Recognized by the Arizona Golf Association as a Champion of Golf and the YWCA as a Sports Leader, Debbie has collaborated with corporations and not-for-profit organizations in successfully developing and executing charitable giving and outreach plans that have resulted in raising more than $2 million.
● The Moment You Know ~ Your Purpose, Your Passion, Your Legacy
● Tournament? 7 Ways to Follow Through for Success
● Transitions ~ Navigating Personal & Professional Change
New to Golf:
● Say YES! To Golf ~ How to Get Golf into Your Business Toolbox
● Tournament Talk ~ How to Be Physically and Mentally Prepared
● 5 Ways to Pick Up Women ~ Attracting and Retaining Women as Your Customers
Let Debbie empower and enlighten your group on and/or off the golf course – Turn Golf into Gold®.
Click Here for Debbie’s Speaker One Sheet